gotU Roadside Assistance has a team of mobile mechanics to provide you with your roadside assistance on demand request.
Currently, gotU services a 20 kilometre radius of the Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne CBDs.
gotU charges the following rates for roadside assistance services on a pay as you go basis:
- Jump Starts – $77 incl. GST
- Flat Tyre Changes – $77 incl. GST
- Vehicle Unlock – $77 incl. GST
- Top Up Fuel – $95 incl. GST
- Tow Truck Services – from $95 incl. GST up to 10 km in incident locations within a 20 kilometre radius of the Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne CBDs. Every additional kilometre incurs a charge of $5.50 per kilometre.
- Car Battery Replacements incur additional costs.
And you can book your required roadside assistance service online. gotU isn’t like any other roadside assistance provider. If you use gotU’s on demand roadside services, you only pay for the services you need, when you need them and have access to a network of trusted providers.
Payments are undertaken online and processed securely through your credit card – without having to wait in a phone queue.
gotU has no call-out fees, annual membership fees or joining fees. You only pay for the services you need, when you need them.
The gotU roadside assistance vehicles are fitted with the mobile mechanic gear you need to have your car moving again, which include air compressors, unleaded petrol and diesel, locksmith tools and tyre changing equipment. Our experienced team of qualified mobile mechanics is equipped with the skills and tools to get you back on the road fast.
If we can’t get your car going again, we can organize a tow truck.